Friday 5 March 2010

My turn.

No-one. Completely empty of any other being human or animal. The menacing culprit I almost called the police to come save me from is an open window that is allowing a March breeze to flap through the curtains and periodically bump into the cupboard door that someone left ajar.
It's all those horror movies he loves to watch. The ones that I've been jumping in my seat and hiding behind my hands through for years. They're making me imagine the worst. Tonight we are watching a romantic comedy or better yet a drama that will have me weeping at the end. My sanity demands it.

2 comments:

  1. I love your way of writing. Whenever I see someone that writes well, I get jeolous and wish I could be that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Lisa. You have no reason to be jealous girl! Trust in your talent. But thanks for the boost - great way for me to start my Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. You know you want to. I like knowing someone reads me.