Friday 15 January 2010

Adam... your turn

Shh! Can you hear that? No? It's the cupboard door in the kitchen. It has been opening and closing itself the whole day.I'm not sure if the cabin fever has gotten its evil bite into me. God you sure you don't hear it. (See comment by Adam).
God, are you there? Have you forsaken me in my hour of madness? This is madness talking to myself. I should just get up and check on the cupboard. It is probably not been shut properly and keeps banging open and closed in the breeze. Wait. There is someone in the kitchen now. Someone humming. I know that tune.
'Hello. Is someone home?' Silence. The humming has stopped. Klik. The cupboard door again. God, you there? Did you hear it this time? Screw this. I'm going in there.

Your Turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. You know you want to. I like knowing someone reads me.